Ishida feedback

2 posters

Go down

Ishida feedback Empty Ishida feedback

Pisanie by dotsh Sro Gru 30, 2015 8:17 am

It is just getting hard to lvl a Ishida compared to other classes.

therefore, i have some idea that might help improving the class.

1- Lower the reiatsu cost on Gritz since pretty much everyone in pvp is using anti-paralyze now.
2- Make Gritz affect more strong creatures so that class's hunt style is as described, which is exactly like sado hunting single but very strong monsters.
3- Make attack speed affect offensive spells cooldown, for example, for every 10 attack speed, cooldowns gets lower by 0.05.
4- raise the minimum dmg of distance atks a bit, instead of between 5k and 25 make it at least between 5k and 500? then it scales up with max dmg. if max hit is 6k then minimum hit is 600?
5- the class healing is weak but it is fine like this. it is suppose to be that way.
dotsh
dotsh
Użytkownik
Użytkownik

Nick in game : legend
Liczba postów : 8

Powrót do góry Go down

Ishida feedback Empty Re: Ishida feedback

Pisanie by Sniper Skils Sro Gru 30, 2015 6:27 pm

1.-Gritz dont need reiatsu cost, you only need 1 gritz and do the combo and the target is dead.
2.-Better make gritz more powerfull when you up skills like .01 sec per distance skill. (for example because before reset me ichida have 168 distance whit items and 16.8 sec. is so much)
3.-I agree in this point is logic the atack speed do the weapon spells like licht regen be more fast to use
4.-I disagree, you never gonna miss a hit whit ishida o orihime because dist. fight have 100% probability to hit the target. [and other class have 80%(Soul say it, i remember)]
5.-you say is fine is fine i agree
Sniper Skils
Sniper Skils
Użytkownik
Użytkownik

Nick in game : Sniper Ski
Liczba postów : 16

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by dotsh Czw Gru 31, 2015 11:31 am

There is always room for improvement regarding this class.

1- lower the cooldown on Quincy cross, or
2- Make Quincy cross add 5-10 crit chance, and/or 1-2 reiatsu lvls.
3- Boost the attack speed for lower lvls, or just overall. or
4- Make Ishida has 5 more crit rate skills compared to other classes, since, according to anime, he was one of the most analytical characters.
5- Make crit hits do 50% of the done dmg to be over time dmg.

so far, Ishida is the second least played class, first is byakuya, but this can be changed to make the class more appealing. hopefully, Soul can do something about this class.
dotsh
dotsh
Użytkownik
Użytkownik

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Gość Czw Gru 31, 2015 3:43 pm

In my opinion, biggest problem of Ishida is that his first transform at lvl 30 is periodic and not pernament, and that's why he doesen't get huge hp boost on lvl 30, most of the people then just resing from playing him and just someone else, his second problem is that he's doesen't have great abilities for exping.

He's pure pvp class, very hard to exp, but very rewarding in pvp, he can deal a lot of dmg(comparable to zaraki) but form distance!, He also got an long range good pvp target as his last spell, so it's great for wars.

I am concerned that if I buff his ability to exp, then we will see only Ishida's because he will be so good in pvp.

TL:DR
Ishida atm is very hard class, but that's because his pvp at high lvl will be very very good.
If his lvling would be easier everyone would be playing him because of his op pvp.
He's a vocation for dedicated players.
Anonymous
Gość
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by dotsh Czw Gru 31, 2015 3:53 pm

Merlase napisał:In my opinion, biggest problem of Ishida is that his first transform at lvl 30 is periodic and not pernament, and that's why he doesen't get huge hp boost on lvl 30, most of the people then just resing from playing him and just someone else, his second problem is that he's doesen't have great abilities for exping.

He's pure pvp class, very hard to exp, but very rewarding in pvp, he can deal a lot of dmg(comparable to zaraki) but form distance!, He also got an long range good pvp target as his last spell, so it's great for wars.

I am concerned that if I buff his ability to exp, then we will see only Ishida's because he will be so good in pvp.

TL:DR
Ishida atm is very hard class, but that's because his pvp at high lvl will be very very good.
If his lvling would be easier everyone would be playing him because of his op pvp.
He's a vocation for dedicated players.

Ah, i see your point. because as far as i saw, it was not very rewarding neither pvp nor pve, but the class seem to be a high tier class which makes it only rewarding at max lvls.

thank you for pointing this out.
dotsh
dotsh
Użytkownik
Użytkownik

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down